Sunday, March 2, 2014

A Lovely Year of Finishes March Goals

Well, February was my first time to participate in "A Lovely Year of Finishes" and I didn't accomplish my goal.  :(

My goal was to finish my Giant Starburst quilt top, finish the backing, baste it, quilt it, and bind it.  I think I should have just chosen one or two of those things.  Live and learn.

I do have the top finished and the backing.  

Top:
 And a really bad, wrinkly picture of the back:


So, I'm rolling this goal over for March - to complete my Giant Starburst quilt.  
March 18th is the day we have to turn in our quilts for our local quilt show and since I've already committed this quilt, I really need to get it finished.  I'm determined.

**Linking up to A Lovely Year of Finishes at Fiber of All Sorts**

6 comments:

  1. Your quilt is going to be fabulous! I am confident you will finish in time for the quilt show :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the giant sunburst is a pattern I love! And, your colors are so bright and cheerful. I missed my February goal too -- yeah, only my second time to attempt ALYOF, but that's ok. We'll brush ourselves off and reach those goals this month! Happy quilting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one! Thanks so much for dropping by.

      Delete
  3. it's a beautiful quilt top! Love the bright starbursty colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.