Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day


Just a quick post to say Happy Valentine's day to everyone!

And a little update.  Here is my first finished quilt top.  It's called the Strip and Flip quilt.  I'm going to piece a back for it and then (fingers crossed) quilt it myself on my machine.  We'll see how that goes.

 
 

Hope everyone gets to spend today with someone they love.  And maybe watch my favorite movie Love Actually.  That would be great.  However, I'll be spending the evening at my son's first baseball game of the season.  But my hubby is taking us out to eat after :)

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I'll be interested to see your quilting. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.