Saturday, October 1, 2011

Ho Ho Ho Christmas Stockings

This week I started listing my new quilted Christmas Stockings in my etsy shop.  I have two styles:  the traditional, and the elf stocking.


I can personalize the elf stocking with an initial.  I'm going to list those as "made to order" today.
I'm really loving my new walking foot for my sewing machine, btw.  I can't believe I didn't have one before.  Where has it been all my life?

Honestly, if you don't have one for your machine, get one.  You can use it to sew almost anything and it makes everything so much easier.  The only thing that I've found so far, that I CAN"T sew with it, are the little labels that I use in my coin purses and aprons.
I love you walking foot - almost as much as I love my Eureka Steam Mop.  Or maybe more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.