Friday, July 15, 2011

EtsyMom Street Team Christmas in July Sale!!

Christmas in July,CIJ,button,blog,etsymom

The EtsyMom Street Team is participating in the Christmas in July Sale!  YAY!

My shop's not participating, mostly because I couldn't get myself together enough to do it.  So sad.  But there are tons of really great shops that ARE participating.  You can get all kinds of awesome stuff - baby stuff, jewelry, artwork, graphics, home decor, gifts for mom - anything your heart desires!  EtsyMom's make cool stuff!

Just click HERE to go to the EtsyMom team blog and see all the shops with sales.  Some have percentages off, some have free shipping, some have other great deals.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.