Thursday, June 30, 2011

Special Edition Mouse Received!

Our special edition Pippi mouse that I bought on Monday from Connie (Refabulous) was received today in the mail.

Here is Sparky the mean cat enjoying her new mouse.





 In this last picture, she's cleaning her ear with one paw and hugging her new mouse with the other.

I usually get her shaved around April of every year but I didn't do it this year.  She's almost 14 and the anesthesia and yearly shots are starting to make her sick, so we skipped those this year.
I know it's a bad idea to not get her shots and all, but she never goes outside and the only other animal that she's ever around is our dog who also never goes outside (unless we make him or he has to pee/poo).
We keep her food and water up on our dryer because our dog would eat it if he could get to it but sometimes she acts like she has trouble jumping up that high.  I think we're going to have to move it down to the floor soon and we're afraid that we'll come home one day and our fat dog will be stuck halfway in and halfway out of the cat door that's in the laundry room door.  It would be just like when Pooh got stuck in Rabbit's door.

I'll be sure to take some pics of that when it happens.  It should be really funny.

Thanks Connie - this mouse is adorable.  I hope Pippi can have her surgery soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.