Friday, June 24, 2011

My First Zippered Pouch

As I was planning what to pack for our vacation a couple of weeks ago, I realized that I needed something to put my jewelry in.  I usually just put it in a ziploc and put it in my makeup bag but this time I wanted something different.  So I decided to make myself a zippered pouch.

I read this tutuorial over at Skip to My Lou and a couple of other tutorials that I can't seem to find right now.  Then I sort of combined them in my mind and winged it.

This is what I ended up with:


I do wish that I had put in a barrier or some kind of separation so that there would be 2 or more areas.  I think it turned out cute though and it was easy to make.  Now on to the next project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.