Sunday, June 19, 2011

I'm back!

You may or may not have noticed that I haven't made a blog post in a while and my etsy shop has been on vacation mode.
That's because I've been on vacation! :)

We went, once again, to the happiest place on earth - which is my husband's favorite place to go.

He planned this trip for over a year and is very disappointed that it's over.
He coincided it with the last weekend of Star Wars Weekend at Hollywood Studios.  They have about 3 (I think) Star Wars weekends every year and they are very popular.  My husband and son are both big Star Wars fans, so it was great.  I'm not much of a fan having not actually seen any of the movies all the way through.  But I do have a general idea of what they're about. 


Anyhoo, I'm making this a short post but thought I'd add in some pics.  I didn't take many this time but the ones I did take turned out pretty good.  I have more pics that I'll force on you on a later post :)
Awww..  Isn't that sweet?  My son was so disgusted that we made him take this pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.