Sunday, May 22, 2011

Huge Markdown Sale on My BEADED Bookmarks!

I've decided to clear out my BEADED bookmarks so that I can focus on my ribbon bookmarks.

When I first started making and selling the beaded ones, they sold like hotcakes.  People would buy 3-4 at a time - especially at craft shows.  But when the economy tanked, so did my beaded bookmark sales.  However, my ribbon bookmarks continue to sell really well.

So, I've marked all the Beaded bookmarks down from $15 to $12.  Just click here to see all that's available in the section.

Here are some pics of just a few of your choices.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.