Thursday, April 7, 2011

Today's work

Today, I've been working on 3 new aprons for my shop - 2 with the new Gypsy Bandanna fabric from Michael Miller - which I LOVE!
I haven't listed a new apron in at least 2 weeks, so I'm going to try to get these done quickly.

Why I haven't listed new aprons and what I've been working on the past 2 weeks - coming in my next blog post.

I also forced myself to sit down and work on my promotional material today.  I put a little matchbook notepad with my shops name on it, in all of the orders that I send out and I was almost out of them.  I think I was down to 2.  But, I managed to make about 35 of them today - so YAY!  Also printed up more business cards and blog info cards.
Glad to be done with that stuff for awhile.  I'd much rather sew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.