Saturday, December 11, 2010

Farmer's Market Apples

I listed a new half apron in my shop today.  I love this apple print by Sandi Henderson from Michael Miller fabrics. 

And I'm working on one with more Sandi Henderson/Michael Miller fabric - from the Meadow Sweet collection.  It's so pretty!  Can't wait to show it off!

What else is going on right now?  Well, when I picked my sweet baby up from school yesterday, he had a temp of 101.9.  So not only is he sick, but he infected his whole class because he's too stubborn to tell the teacher he feels bad so he can come home.  Sigh.

AND, my shop has hit 199 sales!  My goal was 200 by the end of the year.  My sales have really picked up since I switched over from handmade jewelry to handmade aprons - and you don't hear me complaining :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.