Saturday, August 21, 2010

Red Gift Swap

I participated in Etsy Texas Crafters August RED gift swap.  We had to swap a handmade gift that used the color red prominently.

Here is my gift that I received from Rita of SoyComfort

She sent me RED melting soy tarts in 4 different yummy smelling fragrances: Poppy and Papaya, Carmel Apple, Apple Jacks and Peel, and Cranbery Chutney.  She even sent me the tart warmer since I didn't have one.

I love my red gift.  Thanks so much Rita.  I highly recommend Soy Comfort if you're in the market for scented candles and tarts to make your home smell wonderful.
Funny thing too, my son (whose 11) LOVED them.  He thought they were so cool!  He told me it was the best gift I had gotten - of course, he usually thinks my swap gifts are just girly junk. LOL 
The only other one he's ever liked was the crocheted bone that Danielle of Z and D Art sent his dog, Mac.

Have a great weekend everyone!  It's back to school on Monday here in Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.