Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Patterns!

My great pattern haul!

Hobby Lobby is having a sale on McCall patterns - 99 cents each!  Usually, McCall patterns are regular price and if you want a sale, you have to use your 40% off coupon.  So when I saw 99 cents, I almost hyperventilated. 


I had just found a pattern for a cute top that I wanted to try but since it was $18.95 and there was no coupon that week, I decided to wait.  And my waiting paid off big time!


I ended up buying 9 patterns - there was a limit of 10.  But hey, the sale lasts until Saturday so maybe I'll go back. :)


**Don't forget - today is the last day for my blog giveaway!  See below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.