Saturday, June 12, 2010

New Blogger Feature

Well, if any of you looked at my blog yesterday, you saw that I had changed it. What really happened was I played around with Bloggers new "Design" feature and it changed everything.

So, now thanks to Backgroundfairy.com, I've restored it to the way it was before - which I liked just fine. She has figured out a way to get around the design feature for all those who accidentally saved it and messed up their blogs.


Here's a pic of the new Apron I've just listed in my Handmade Whimzy etsy shop. I used Michael Miller's new Bite Me fabric which I really love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.