Saturday, March 6, 2010

Upcoming Spring Show

I'll be doing the upcoming Azalea Trails Arts and Crafts show again this year in Tyler. It's always a nice show with a large crowd of people. I just wish it were indoors and that we didn't have to set up my tent. UG!
But anyhoo, I've been busy getting ready for it and haven't had time to also take pics and list new stuff in my etsy shops. So, while they are still open, there won't be any new stuff in them for awhile. After the show is over, I'll be listing like crazy.
The show will be in Bergfeld Park, which is right in the middle of town, on March 21st and 22nd. If you're in the area, come on by! It's in a beautiful area of town full of azaleas and blooming spring flowers. Very lovely!
And I'd also like to say thanks to Cordovastudios and Buyhand for featuring my eye masks and sachets in their treasuries yesterday.
From CordovaStudios - Great Takes:

And from BuyHand - Sweet Dreamzzzzzz:

Thanks for the lovely treasuries, ladies. And for picking my items!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.