Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snow Pics!

Last Thursday, I posted about sitting in the dining room and watching it snow.

Here are some pics of what we woke up to on Friday morning. Snow day!
We got about 6 inches. That was the most we had gotten in our area for 24 years. Wow!It was so exciting. This is my front yard. Snow ball fight with dad!
My son loved it. He played outside all day on Friday and drank alot of hot cocoa.
Of course by Sunday, it was all gone. All except the big piles from where people had made snowmen.
Snowball fight with the neighbor kids. This was declared the best day ever - at least until the next best day ever. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.