Monday, February 1, 2010

Great Sales today at ETC!

ETC's 1st Monday sale!! Get em' while there hot!

BigTexPhotos has 50% off all items in the shop today! They have some great photography.
I love this one mostly for sentimental reasons. I'm sad that my Thomas train days are over. :(
10% off all items in the shop at Kimberlymade. Check out these Flower Hippie Pendant charms - they are adorable!
15% off all items in the shop at CherylsPurpleCow . These red snowflake earrings are perfect for Valentine's day and she has them in other colors.

20% off all items at 2muchstuff2day.
Who could resist this baby hat?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.