Monday, December 7, 2009

Lovely Christmas Items from Etsy Texas Crafters - all on SALE today only!!

Buy One, Get One free from KatiesScrappinSupplies. I love these mini cards/tags. They are perfect to tag all your gifts - and you get 50! Our dog LOVES his collar from CrazyforCollars. Suzanne has a great selection of Christmas ones. Don't let you doggie miss out on dressing for Christmas! These are 15% off for our 1st Monday SALE.

Cozy slippers for your wine glasses. Who couldn't use these? They will keep people from leaving rings on your tables. From
carylscreations and they are 15% off today!
Are you naughty or nice? Besemnaturalscents soap is awesome! Yes, I speak from experience. They are really big bars and they lather up great. These coal soaps are too cute! 20% off today!


2 comments:

  1. Very festive, and great bargains! I particularly love the bag of coal! LOL!

    Merry Christmas, Tricia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Connie!
    I'm sure yours will be merry and bright! and LOUD!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.