Thursday, November 12, 2009

Christmas Bazaar

This coming Saturday, November the 14th, Handmade Whimzy and Pink Pear Designs will be at the First Christian Church Christmas Bazaar. It is located on the corner of Broadway and Loop 323 in Tyler, Texas. If you're in the area, come on out. They are taking a $1 donation to get in the door.

This bazaar has been going on for many years so hopefully, there will be lots of folks out shopping for handmade items for Christmas and the upcoming holidays. (fingers crossed!)

My shops will go on vacation mode sometime tomorrow as I get everything packed up. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.