Monday, September 28, 2009

Raven Raven Red and Gray


ShannaMichele, a One of a Kind jewelry designer on etsy, has included my Vintage Black Rose necklace from Pink Pear Designs in her treasury entitled, "Raven Raven Red and Gray".
Her treasury isCheck Spelling eerily striking and timely too - just in time for Halloween. To view ShannaMichelle's awesome treasury, go
HERE.

Halloween always makes me think of Edgar Allen Poe.
ShannaMichele, your shop is lovely - I LOVE this piece:

I love the citrine and it's perfect for autumn.

Thanks ShannaMichele!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the treasury! And I love the necklace. . . I'm always drawn to red and black together. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.