Tuesday, September 29, 2009

ETC Design Challenge "Enchanted"

I have entered two of my beaded bookmarks from Handmade Whimzy into September's Etsy Texas Crafters Design Challenge. The theme this month was "Enchanted".


I think they're both "enchanting"! How about you?

To see all of the challenge items and to vote, go here:

http://etsytx.ning.com/page/sept-design-challenge

It literally, only takes 5 or 10 seconds to vote. You DO NOT have to be an ETC member to vote. We welcome all votes. The challenge items are listed on the page link above and at the bottom of the page is a link to go vote.

Of course, I hope that you will all vote for one of my bookmarks (oh please, oh please, oh please!) but I would never try to influence you in any way. LOL

psssstttt:

(Vote for my dragon or my fairy)

(Vote for my dragon or my fairy)

3 comments:

  1. I missed the design challenge--entering and voting. Shame on me! But I love your designs. I'll have to check and see how you did. (And thanks for visiting--and commenting--on my blog.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yay! Just saw that your Firebreathing Dragon won. Congrats, you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Nancy!! I tied with 2 others for 2nd place with my Fire Breathing Dragon bookmark.
    YAY!!

    That makes 2 prizes I've won this week! I need to buy a lottery ticket! LOL
    ~Tricia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.