Monday, April 27, 2009

Score!!

Twice each year, our local Salvation Army has a huge garage sale. Sometimes they also have a big antique sale and/or a Christmas Decorations sale, depending on their donations.

So do you want to see what I scored this past weekend at the Spring sale???? Do ya???

Ta DA!!!

What is all that great stuff, you ask? Well, I got some really cool fabric, some embroidery floss, a book, two small embroidery hoops ( I didn't have any this small), lots of different colors of felt, a big, brand new sack of polyfill (for only $0.25) and I can't remember what else. It was so exciting. I spent $9.50. Yay!

What will I make with all this stuff? I don't have a clue. But I'll bet it will be something good.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.