Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mother's Day is just around the corner!

Time to start thinking about presents for Mom, Mom in law, sis, autie or whoever is a Mother in your life. Or maybe just a gift for yourself? LOL

That's my kind of Mom's day present!
I've recently listed some bookmarks for mom and grandma in my Handmade Whimzy shop. I can make these in almost any color of the rainbow and if you see another bookmark in my shop that you like better but want the Mom or Grandma charm on the bottom, just let me know! I'd be happy to switch them out.
Both of these (and most of my bookmarks) are $15. More bookmarks are coming soon to Handmade Whimzy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.