Wednesday, April 1, 2009

ETC Gift Swap Goodies!

My team, Etsy Texas Crafters (ETC) recently had a gift swap where we matched up fiber artist with jewelry designers. I was matched with Lisa from TipTopsDesigns. Lisa sells adorable girls hairbows and ribbon supplies in her etsy shop. Her bows are so adorable, I love this one.
Check out Lisa's shop for all your upcoming Easter and spring hair needs! Her prices are great and her bows are so cute!
And apparently, she's a great seamstress too because this is what she sent me. A pretty, pretty tote in two of my favorite colors, turquoise and bright green and some matching flip flops.
She even put one of those little korker bows on each side. I love it! I think it's so cute and fun. And look, the inside is lined with matching fabric!
Here I am modeling my new flip flops. Ignore my yoga pants. They don't do the cute sandals justice. I'm wearing them today with my new pink Mickey T-shirt and jeans. They look way better with jeans than my yoga pants. LOL

And this is what I sent her. She said she likes handmade beads and greens, blues and browns. She can't wear earrings right now because she has a baby and baby likes to pull dangly earrings. So I made her this pretty necklace. The heart focal and two beads on either side are handmade lampwork beads made by
Dungeonbeads. I paired them with Picasso finished turquoise colored beads and amethyst Swarovski crystals. She said she loved it - I'm so relieved!

Thanks so much for being my partner Lisa!! I love my tote and sandals and I'm so glad you love your necklace.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you took pictures!! I can't do your necklace justice, so I think I'll be using yours when I blog. :0)


    I'm so glad you like what I sent!! I love my necklace. It was perfect.

    :0)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.