Sunday, April 26, 2009

ETC Design Challenge!

Do you like reading stories?
Do you like looking at cool crafts that talented people have created?
Do you like voting for things?

Then you need to go to this thread, read the stories and vote for your favorite for this month's Etsy Texas Crafters Design Challenge. It was Tell a Story month. All entries designed an item around a story.

Please feel free to vote. You DO NOT have to be an ETC member to vote. We want everyone to participate!!


(No, I do not have an entry AGAIN this month. I just can't seem to get it together for the design challenges.)

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you~ I can't ever seem to get it together. I did, once, but can't seem to organize myself!

    Now I'm off to vote~ thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.