Saturday, March 28, 2009

New Store!

Introducing the debut of my new store on the new, and still in beta, website ArtGarageSale.com. I've started another branch of my Pink Pear Designs shop. The url is http://www.ArtGarageSale.com/PinkPearDesigns.

ArtGarageSale is a very new site and is very different from etsy.com in that, the site is advertised, and they currently do not allow vintage or supplies. It's not a juried site at this time and they are offering free listing fees until June 2009. So, I thought I'd give it a try.

So far I've only listed items which I have duplicates of from my Pink Pear Designs etsy shop but I plan to list some items that will only be available at ArtGarageSale just as I will have some that are only available at etsy.

So far, I am the only jewelry designer doing this style of vintage inspired jewelry. I'm hoping that by getting in early, I'll make an impression and won't be buried, like I am at etsy.

Last week, I listed my first three items and by Friday, had sold my 1st item. YAY!


I hope everyone will check out my new store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.