Tuesday, March 24, 2009

More Vacation pics!

OK, I'm going to bore you all with more pictures from my vacation.

What a sweet Koala, sleeping at the San Diego Zoo! Don't you just want to hug him?

Which one is the superhero?
The one on the right is my superhero. XXOOXX
The other is made out of Lego's.

Look! I'm a level 3 Planetary Pilot on the Buzz Lightyear game. So is DS. That is our favorite ride at Disneyland and also at the Magic Kingdom in Disneyworld.

And what is that attached to my arm? Why it's a sweet bird wristlet made for me by Cathie of
Sweetwolf! Check out her etsy store - she will make you any color bird you want! I love my bird wristlet. It's very well made and so cute. The other side is white with black and the inside is a pretty turquoise blue.



Look out for the crazy driver!!!

Making out at Toontown. We mostly just do stuff like this to irritate our son. He thinks it's so gross when we kiss. So we made him take the picture. hahahahaha



The Azalea Trails Arts and Crafts show was a big success this weekend. Thanks to all my customers!!! I was a little worried about it because of the economic situation but apparently people in Tyler are still buying. YAY!
The azaleas and spring flowers were gorgeous too. So if your out and about this coming weekend, you might want to swing by and take some pics. There are activities going on for about the next 2-3 weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.