Sunday, March 1, 2009

Etsy Texas Crafters First Monday SALE!!



It's time again for ETC's First Monday SALE!!

All day Monday, from midnight to midnight, the sale for Handmade Whimzy will be Buy one item and get the second item for 50% off (of equal or lesser value)!

The sale for Pink Pear Designs will be Free shipping to the US and Canada!

I will honor the sale starting NOW and going through until 9am on Tuesday! So shop, shop, shop!

For the entire list of shops participating in the sale, please check out either of the above shops. I will post a link to the list just as soon as the promotional thread is started on etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.