Friday, March 20, 2009

Azalea Trails Arts and Crafts Fair

The opening weekend for the Azalea Trails is this weekend in Tyler, Texas. It's also the weekend for the annual Azalea Trails Arts and Crafts Fair at Bergfeld Park which is right in the middle of the Azalea Trails.

If your coming out this weekend to see all the beautiful flowers blooming, stop by my booth at the craft fair. I'll have plenty of goodies for everyone. We'll be open Saturday from 9 am to 6 pm and Sunday from 11 am to 5 pm.

It's suppose to be a beautiful weekend, weather wise. Warm and alittle breezy.

My etsy shops will be on hiatus for this weekend only. I'll reopen them on Monday.

Have a good weekend everyone!
I can't believe these two handsome, strong fella's can't pull the sword out of the stone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.