Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Something Yummy for your Tummy!

Everyone who has high cholesterol knows about the constant struggle to find yummy foods that are high in fiber. We need fiber because it binds to the bad cholesterol in our bodies and carries it right on out.

I have found several foods that I love that are high in fiber including Kashi cereal (although it did take me awhile to get use to it).

And now I've found something else. Heavenly Chocolate All Natural Granola from Bare Naked. OMG, it is sooooo goooood. 1/4 cup equals 3 grams of fiber. Perfect for a snack and it's CHOCOLATE! Yummy! I just eat it right out of the bag.
Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.