Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas everyone! I just got an email from Country Ladies Rescue which is the no kill animal rescue where we got our wonderful dog, Mac (the best dog ever!). I always like to scroll through the pets they have up for adoption. You can find a whole list of pets at petfinder.com or click here.

When we were at the shelter, picking out our Mac, there was another dog there that I wanted sooooo bad. Her name was Precious. She was so sweet and excited to see us. I couldn't talk my son into picking her though, because she was a little hyper and he wanted a calm dog. I so wanted Precious to come live with us, but we could only handle one dog.

I'm sad to say that Precious is still at the shelter. I can't believe no one has picked her for a forever home yet. She is adorable and so loving.

So I thought I'd post her pick here and maybe someone out there in cyber world is looking for an extra special dog and will fall in love with her. Click
here for the link to her page.

There are so many pets looking for a good home. They just want someone to love them. Please think about giving Precious or some other homeless pet a home. You'll be glad you did.

Merry Christmas and have a Blessed New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.