Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pink Pear Designs is now open!!!

My new store, Pink Pear Designs, is now open on etsy!! I'm very excited. I have a new line of jewelry that I am listing as quickly as I can and I really hope it will be well received. Pink Pear carries jewelry that is inspired by romance. Some pieces are one of a kind, some have a vintage look, some use vintage pieces, some are Victorian inspired. All are beautiful, sweet, romantic and girly.




My Banner is not up yet, as it is still being perfected. But you can still come on in and shop.
All of my pieces come to you boxed and tied with a pretty ribbon, ready for gift giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.