Friday, October 10, 2008

My awesome gift!

As promised, I am posting some pics of the awesome gift I received from Connie of Refabulous for Etsy Texas Crafters 1st ever gift swap. It is a black tote bag with red felted poppies. The inside fabric is black with red poppies and there is even a little pocket and a little ring to hold keys. The sewing is top notch - really beautiful and professional. Connie - you ROCK!

I'm almost afraid to use it because it's so pretty! Ok, all my fellow team members, you can be jealous now!
Ok, funny story, when I received the package and opened it, my little dog Mac, came and started sniffing it and looking at it. Then he ran off and came back with his little stuffed red dog toy in his mouth as if to say, "I like red too, see my red!" I've learned not to leave anything red where he can reach it or he will grab it and claim it for himself. He's such a scamp.

P.S. Connie has several cool totes in her store right now and they are almost as beautiful as mine. LOL





2 comments:

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.