Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Christmas in July SALE Extension!


I've decided to extend my Christmas in July sale until Friday, July 11th. All Christmas items in my shop are 20% off! Shop now and get alittle of that Christmas spirit early!

I'm working lot's of new ideas and things for the fall craft show season. Still perfecting some designs and thinking about others.

I'm starting a new line of cool stuff for "tweens". My son and his friends are almost in this group (some already think they are especially the girls) so I wanted to make something just for them.
My fingers are crossed that it will go over well.

I listed some really cute earrings last night in my shop. I call them Lemon Drops.
What do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.