Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I've been so busy for the past few weeks getting ready for an upcoming local craft show. I'll be doing the Azalea Trail Arts and Craft show on March 15th and 16th in Tyler, Texas. If your in the area, come on down to Bergfeld Park and see all the great things. The azaleas will be blooming and the Trails wind through some lovely, historic brick streets that have beautiful yards and gardens. We get alot of visitors from out of town during this time to see our city bloom.

Here's a sneak peak of some things I've been working on for the show. Some has been listed in my etsy shop and some hasn't.




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.