Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My light box is complete!

Well, I have finally completed a light box. It was really easy to do - I just followed the instructions that I found (with the help of etsy forums) at http://www.strobist.blogspot.com/.

I followed the instructions exactly and I spent $0 on the materials as I had everything on hand. Here is a picture of my new light box:











I'm still practicing with it though. It's harder than I thought it would be. I used a huge lamp yesterday to take some pictures and they came out kinda yellow. So today I took it outside and used natural light. I think those pictures came out better. I will post a before and after as soon as I get them uploaded to the computer. I was hoping the light box would keep me from having to depend on a bright sunny day to take my pictures. I'm going to keep working on it - I have to get better at this whole photography thing at some point. :)

Anyone have any tips or comments?? I would love to hear from you!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.