Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Getting ready for Plantation Pines Christmas Tree Farm!

I am getting some of my jewelry pieces ready to take to the AWESOME gift shop out at Plantation Pines Christmas Tree Farm. They will be opening their doors next weekend for all the Christmas tree shoppers coming to chop down a tree. It is located between Tyler and Lindale off of Hwy 69 North and is definitely worth the drive. Their trees are beautiful and their gift shop has soooo many cute things (including mine, of course). If your in the area, stop by and see.

But never fear, my etsy shop will remain open for all of your holiday needs! My earrings make great stocking stuffers and I have cell phone charms that are too cute!

As an added feature, you can get your purchase gift wrapped for only $1.00 and I will mail it out to the gift recipient if you so choose.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.