Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Can you believe it's almost Thanksgiving?

And soon the Christmas season will be in full swing! We have some neighbors up the street from our house who seem to compete with each other every year with yard decorations. They live across the street from each other and every year their yards get brighter and brighter. I bet their electric bills are gianormous! We are just waiting for the first decoration to go up and we think it will be this coming weekend. The great thing about it though, is that no one else needs to turn on their regular outside lights because those 2 houses light up our whole neighborhood.

It does look pretty though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.