Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Pumpkin Patch Day!

Well, it was another hot and sweaty day in Texas! Today was field trip day for my son's class and we went to the Pumpkin Farm. We did a hayride, picked a pumpkin, carved a pumpkin, pulled a plow to show how pumpkin seeds are planted and ate lunch. WHEW! It was a busy day and now I'm tired ;).

But alas, I'm off to work on my wooden nativity sets that I hope to have finished and sold way before Christmas. A mother's work is never done. LOL

Oh, and check out one of my latest listings in my etsy shop. It's called Winter Chill and is listed for only $12.00. There's also a matching pair of earrings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.