Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween is only 3 days away!

Can you believe how fast time is flying? Halloween is only 3 days away and I haven't even started decorating my yard for the Trick R' Treaters. I absolutely must do that today! LOL After that it will be time to get out the ol' Christmas decorations. At least I have already started my Christmas shopping - so I'm a step ahead of the game.

I was at our local mall a few days ago and JC Penney's already has all their Christmas decorations up. Wreaths and little trees and everything. The employees looked a little embarrassed by the Christmas finery when we haven't even had Halloween yet. Sad how retailers try to hurry the time up even more. It just makes us all older. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.