Monday, August 6, 2007

It's time to get ready for BACK TO SCHOOL!

It's that time of year again for everyone! Rushing around buying school supplies, trying to find new clothes that fit. My how they have all grown since last year! I think my son grew 2 inches this summer!


I, of course, have been busy making beautiful new jewelry pieces that would compliment any new fall outfit. This bracelet would be great for your Senior! These fun, funky, bumpy beads have every color in the rainbow so they are sure to go with every outfit and match your school colors!







I call this bracelet "Unbreak my Heart". The colors are spectacular - green, orange, and yellow. It's sparkly, fun and looks great on your wrist.












These Fall colors are hot. Topaz and red. The small red and light colored beads are light siam and gold shadow colored Swarovski crystals and boy do they help this bracelet sparkle.













Thanks for looking and I hope your check out my shop! I would love to hear from you! Please leave your comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.