Friday, August 17, 2007

Computer dilemma is solved!

Good news! I got a new computer - ahh smell the new computer smell!! LOL.

It will take some getting use to though - you know that saying about teaching an old dog new tricks. Well, it takes me awhile to get use to new things especially since all the keys are in different places and they made the tab key smaller. Why would they do that??

But enough about my computer woes!!
One of my ebay groups - Beads, Beads, and More Beads (BBMB) is having an Autumn Garden Jewelry design challenge.
So I have created "Orange Mums and Pumpkins", a custom boutique bracelet and it is currently listed on ebay.
to go to my ebay listing.
The lampwork beads I used to create this piece are gorgeous, the oranges and yellows really pop! So keep your fingers crossed that I'll win the challenge!!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun playing with your new computer and best of luck with the comp!
    (scrap4u)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.